This project is read-only.

A few thoughts

Aug 18, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Nice app - I love the sync feature too :)

Couple of thoughts:

• First, with the latest build 2.3.1 b35 -- The font color does not seem to be applied (just the background color)
  • Have you thought about adding a small "title bar" to each note as an option -- this would always allow notes to be moved around, it could be used to collapse/expand notes, and it could be used to quickly id a note on the desktop (maybe a date/time stamp and the first x characters of the note -- and then allow use to change it).  PNotes does a cool job with this.
Sep 6, 2011 at 7:41 AM

font color works for me, but you must select the text first if you have any

Feb 13, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I reinstalled and was able to get the color working.  Any one have any thoughts on the title bar idea with a "rollup" concept?

Aug 29, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Re a title bar it could be done. Do I understand you correctly ravensorb that title bar should show first few letters from deksnote text and last modification time?

Aug 29, 2012 at 9:33 PM

One more question. Do you know it is possible to move desknote over desktop by either holding down "Ctrl" + left mouse button, or if you select "Move" from desknote popup menu? Just curious if these features are discoverable...

Thanks' Martin